Introduction to Sparrow Wallet
Sparrow is a Bitcoin wallet for those who value financial self sovereignty. Sparrow’s emphasis is on security, privacy and usability. Sparrow does not hide information from you - on the contrary it attempts to provide as much detail as possible about your transactions and UTXOs, but in a way that is manageable and usable.
How to use Sparrow Wallet with OneKey
- Download and install the Sparrow Wallet.
- Open Sparrow and click New Wallet to create a new wallet
- Enter a name for your Sparrow Wallet.
- Click on Connected Hardware Wallet to connect the OneKey hardware wallet.
- Click on the Scan button.
- Click on Set Passphrase to set the Passphrase.
- Fill in the Passphrase and click Send Passphrase.
- Check the Passphrase on your OneKey hardware wallet to make sure it is correct.
- Click Import Keystore to continue.
- Click on Apply and continue.
- Set a password for the wallet.
- To receive Bitcoin, click Addresses on the left side and select the address you want to copy.
- To send your Bitcoin, switch to click Send on the left side column.
- Enter the destination / receiver address in Pay to area.
- Complete Label, Amount and Fee.
- Click Create Transaction to proceed.
- Confirm the signature in your OneKey hardware wallet.