Before making a large amount of recharge, please be sure to test with a small amount for the first time. Make sure the recharge and withdrawal can be completed before the large amount of recharge can be used.
The recovery phrase is the only way for you to recover your wallet. Please keep it properly. Don't record it on any electronic device, and don't spread or record it on any network channel to ensure the safety of your assets.
1. Create New Wallet
- Press the power button for 3~4 seconds to power on
Click [Create New Wallet] (Import Wallet)
Read the introduction and set up your PIN code.
If you need to modify the PIN, return to the language selection interface.
Click [Continue] to back up the recovery phrase.
- Read the introduction and check ☑️, click [Back Up]
Copy the recovery phrase(words) down for backup.
Checking words one by one.
Complete the verification, click [Continue].
- If you have a OneKey Keytag, you can follow the steps below to back up the recovery phrase. 👉 Use OneKey Keytag to back up the recovery phrase
- You can also click [Not Now] to skip these steps first.
- Download OneKey App
Follow the steps to Connect Wallet
Creating a new wallet is completed. Then we need to reset and verify the recovery phrase.
2. Recovery phrase verification
After the hardware wallet is activated, we need to verify the backup recovery phrase to ensure that it is correct and can be used to recover your wallet address. The steps are as follows:
- Check the address. Connect the activated Touch to the Desktop App, check and record the first address generated by default.
- Reset the device and then import the recovery phrase. Reset the Touch to erase the data and restore to factory defaults, then the hardware wallet will return to the inactive state. At this time, import the recovery phrase you just copied to recover your wallet address.
- Check the address. After the recovery is successful, connect the Touch to the Desktop App to check whether the first address generated by default is consistent with the address in step 1. If it is, the verification is completed.
The graphic steps are as follows:
Open the OneKey official website https://onekey.so/download with the browser, select the Desktop App, select the corresponding computer operating system version to download, and follow the prompts to install and run.
Connect the hardware wallet to the Desktop App.
After connecting to the Desktop App, the first account address is displayed by default, click [Receive], and record the receiving address.
[Check Address] is to prevent hackers from tampering with the address displayed on the App, so please use the address after comparing it with the address on the hardware wallet.
(If you are sure it is safe, you can also click [I don't have my device with me] to skip.)
3. Reset the hardware wallet
Reset the device and import the recovery phrase we just copied to recover the wallet address to ensure that the recovery phrase is written correctly and can be used to recover the original address.
Import the backup recovery phrase.
Reconnect the hardware wallet to the Desktop App, because the deviceid will change after it is reset, and the App will recognize the hardware wallet after resetting as a different device, so you need to reconnect the hardware wallet.
Check whether this address is the same as the address before the hardware wallet was reset. If it is the same, the verification is completed, and the recovery phrase matches the wallet address.
At this time, there will be two hardware wallets displayed on the App, just delete the hardware wallet before resetting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.