This article mainly solves the problem that the browser extension of the Mac computer cannot connect to the hardware wallet and the Desktop cannot connect to the hardware wallet. The detailed steps are as follows:
1. When the browser extension fails to wake up the hardware wallet for confirmation, please select Connect Hardware Wallet to reconnect. The extension shows the cache of previously used accounts. The hardware wallet may not be connected to the computer at this time, so it needs to be reconnected.
(Note: If other interactions are normal, but the DApp crashes when signing, this DApp may use a signature method that cannot be resolved by the hardware wallet, and blind signature needs to be turned on. Blind Sign Description and Usage Tutorial.)
2. If you stay on the connection page and cannot continue, for example:
● Please make sure that the OneKey Desktop and other browsers such as firmware.onekey.so, desktop.onekey.so, app.onekey.so and other onekey related software and all the browser tabs at the end of the onekey.so domain name are complete In the closed/exit status (To prevent the hardware wallet from being occupied).Mac system users need to right-click on the icon in the dock bar to exit completely when exiting the OneKey Desktop.Then,click to visit the bridge status page: http://127.0.0.1:21320/status/ to confirm the status of OneKey Bridge.
● If this status page cannot be opened, start it manually in finder-Applications-Utilities-OneKey Bridge-[onekeyd], and then connect or refresh the bridge status page to see if it can be displayed normally.
● If the bridge is blocked by the computer and cannot be found, you need to download and install it again. Bridge download link: https://onekey.so/download?client=bridge
● If you can’t install it, go to System Preferences-Security and Privacy-General-Allow downloading app from the following locations below and choose to open it anyway.
3. When the bridge status page http://127.0.0.1:21320/status/ can be opened, but Connected devices:0, it means that the hardware wallet is not recognized. At this time, you need to replace the data cable/USB interface/docking station. Sometimes although the data cable shows that it can be connected for charging, the unstable transmission voltage will still cause the device to fail to recognize it.
4. When the bridge status page http://127.0.0.1:21320/status/ can be opened and displays connected to the device, just try to connect to the browser extension again.
If the status page is normal, but the DApp cannot be connected, please try to switch nodes.How to switch RPC URL with OneKey Extension
When the Desktop cannot connect to the OneKey hardware wallet
1. Exit the browser completely first to ensure that the hardware wallet is not occupied.
2. Please find [About] on the OneKey hardware wallet to check the firmware version number. The current firmware version number is 2.1.10. If the firmware version is too old, please right-click on the dock to exit Desktop completely, and upgrade the firmware on the web page first.OneKey hardware wallet firmware upgrade tutorial
3. If the firmware version is the latest version but still cannot be connected, check the bridge status page http://127.0.0.1:21320/status/ to see if it can be displayed normally.
● If it can be displayed normally but Connected devices: 0, it means that the hardware wallet is not recognized. At this time, you need to replace the data cable/USB interface/docking station. Sometimes although the data cable shows that it can be connected for charging, the unstable transmission voltage will still cause the device to fail to recognize it.
● If it cannot be displayed normally, start it manually in finder-Application-Utilities-OneKey Bridge-[onekeyd], or download and install the bridge again. bridge download link: https://onekey.so/download?client=bridge