When the OneKey hardware wallet first connects to a Windows computer, it may happen that the desktop of the OneKey computer stays on the connection interface and cannot be successfully connected.
You can try the following methods first:
1. Please turn off computer butlers such as 360 Security Guards first
2. Try to replace the USB-C data cable and the computer USB interface
3. Restart the computer and try to connect again
If you still cannot connect after trying, you can open the Device Manager according to the following steps to check the driver problem:
In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, thenselect from the menu.
View Universal Serial Bus devices 查看通用串行总线设备
1. If something happens: a yellow triangle exclamation mark appears on the ONEKEY Interface, indicating that the driver is abnormal, and the driver needs to be reinstalled:
Go to https://zadig.akeo.ie/ to download and install, and choose to allow it to run.
Open the Zadig software and make a selection
Click Options, check List ALL Devices
Select from the drop-down list【ONEKEY Interface （Interface 0）】
Select from the list of drivers WinUSB (v6.1.7600.16385)，then click【Install Driver】
After the installation is complete, please try to connect again.
2.If there is a situation: unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed), please try the following steps:
(1) Open "Windows+R" and enter "services.msc" in the input box to open the service.
(2) Find the Plug and Play service, turn off it, and then enable it.
(3) Right-click to uninstall the problematic device in the device manager, then remove the USB peripherals on the device, and restart your computer.
(4) Reconnect the USB peripherals after restarting, scan to detect hardware changes, and check again whether the problem in the device manager still exists.
Please sign in to leave a comment.