Choosing to run a complete node can benefit a variety of Ethernet-based networks while also allowing you to save money. Let's look at some of the advantages and disadvantages.
- Supports Ethernet-based networks' durability and censorship resistance.
- All transactions are verified by a third party.
- Can communicate with any public blockchain contract (no intermediary required).
- If necessary, the ability to query (read-only) blockchain status (accounts, contracts, etc.) offline.
- Ability to query the blockchain without revealing what you're looking at to third parties.
- The ability to publish your own contracts on the public blockchain (no intermediary required)
- Large and rising hardware and bandwidth resources are required.
- The first initial download can take hours or days to synchronize.
- To stay in sync, it must be maintained, improved, and kept online.